Roger L. Hudson
Cape Girardeau County Treasurer
#1 Barton Square
Jackson, MO 63755
Phone: (573) 243-3720 Fax: (573) 204-2449
Office Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
County Treasurer Major Responsibilities:
- Properly receipting all revenue to over 50 funds of the County
- Invest the County’s money
- Balance and monitor County bank accounts *Make daily deposits
- Prepare monthly financial fund report and reconciliation.
- Prepare Sales Tax 5 year spreadsheet & Prop 1 Sales Tax Spreadsheet
- Attend all Commission meetings and assist the Commission in any way.
- Make distributions of: Schools Fines and Forfeitures, RR & Utilities, property Taxes to Senior Citizens, Sheltered Workshop, Mental Health, Co Health, Cape Special Road Dist, FIT taxes, P&G Pilot Program, Criminal Cost, MOP Fees, CLERF funds, Prop 1 sales tax distribution to all entities, monthly interest to interest bearing funds, bond forfeitures to schools.