COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, May 30th, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for May 23rd, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Sheriff Office Monthly Report-April 2019
4. Statement of Monthly Collections-March 2019
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.-Representatives from NextEra Energy Resources to Present potential Economic Development for Cape Girardeau County
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Budget Adjustment for Public Defender Office Line Item-Lease Property
- Discuss Purchase of a John Deere Gator-State Contract-Parks Dept.
- Discuss Adding the Parks Dept. Flag Poles on County Insurance
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
May 29, 2019