COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7th, 2019 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for November 4th, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Approve Purchase Order for Payment to Penzel Construction-Application No. 14
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Postage Report-October 2019
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Jail Renovations with CTS Group
- Read Proposals Received on RFP#15-04NOV19 Dental, Vision, Basic Life & AD&D, and Supplemental Life and Refer to Insurance Committee for Review
- Discuss Sale of County Truck
- Discuss Approval of Updated Hours of Work Policy
- Discuss Closing County Offices Day After Thanksgiving same as State Offices
- Approve Trinity Services Group Agreement for Jail Food Services
- Approve Grant Data Collection Form and Grant Application for Firehouse Subs Foundation Radio Equipment-Sheriff Office
- Discuss Additional Circuits for Generator in Administration Building
- Discuss Approving Prices for Display Monitors for New Courthouse Facility-IT Dept.
10. Approval of Revised Estimate (Cost Reduction) for NVRA Canvass of Voters with Edward J. Rice Company
11. Discuss Approving Purchase Vehicle-Assessor’s Office
12. Discussion regarding Radios-Sheriff Office
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Board Appointments to Board of Park Commissioners
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
November 6, 2019