Thursday, October 12, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of October 5, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Postage Report- September
4. Quarterly Certified Assessing Salaries, Costs & Expenses
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -Cape Girardeau County Extension Office- Quarterly Report- Anthony Ohmes and Erin Larimore
- 9:15 a.m. – Proclamation Domestic Violence Awareness- Detective Jaime Holloway
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Advertising for General Liability, Automobile Liability, Auto Physical Damage, Employment Practices Liability, Errors & Omissions Liability, Law Enforcement Liability, Cyber & Information Breach Coverage
- Appointment to East Missouri Action Agency Inc. Board of Directors representing Cape Girardeau County
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 11, 2017