Thursday, May 10, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of May 7, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Request to Abate Tax Bill-Collector Office -Tabled on 5/7/18
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Emergency Solutions Grant Update-Steve Williams and Sub-Grantees
- 9:20 a.m.-Safe House for Women -Executive Director Jessica Hill- Request County Commission to Adopt Ordinance to increase the Surcharge on Criminal Case from $2 to $4 per based on state statutes 455.200 to 455.230 RSMo.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Adopting Ordinance No. 18-02 -Ordinance Establishing A Surcharge In The Amount Of $4.00 (Four Dollars) For Each Criminal Case To Provide Operating Expenses For Domestic Violence Shelters
- Evaluation Process Completed for RFQ#2- 25APR18 Design Build of Cape Girardeau County Courthouse – The commission will announce the 2 Short-Listed Offerors who will proceed to the next RFP process.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: May 9, 2018