Meeting of the
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
1. Memo out to elected officials, department heads and supervisors re: 2008 budget expenditures.
2. Juvenile car log for September.
3. Letter from Department of Economic Development re: CDBG funds.
4. Copies of protest letters to Division of Employment Security from Sher. John Jordan on unemployment claims.
5. Letter from MOPERM re: base rate reduction for 2009 liability and property coverages.
6. Reports of injuries on Highway Department employees to Gallagher Basset, claims administrator.
7. Juvenile Detention Report for September.
8. Certificate of Training on David Ludwig,
9. Reimbursement from FEMA on road damages due to flood.
1. Purchase Orders/Bills.
2. Consideration of memos from Gov. Blunt re: Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
3. Request for appointments to
4. Consideration of
DISCUSSION ITEMS & APPOINTMENTS
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, sale of real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021.3 and 610.021.1, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.