Clinton D. Tracy
Paul E. Koeper
1st District Commissioner
Jay C. Purcell
2nd District Commissioner
Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 302
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Thursday, November 29, 2012
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes- November 26, 2012
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Southeast Mo Solid Waste Management Agenda & minutes
- Southeast Missouri Regional Planning Agenda & minutes
- Recommendation to award bid for Bonds of County Officials
- Recommendation to award Carrier for County Ancillary Insurance
- Recertification of WIB Board Members
County Commission Agenda
November 29, 2012
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:05 am- Request to approve travel expenses for Supreme Court Case-Prosecutor’s Office
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Appointment of Larry Dowdy by Proxy to represent the County at annual meeting of the Little River Drainage District
- Discuss Christmas Eve Work Hours for the County
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 28, 2012, 9:00 a.m.