Thursday, October 4, 2012
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes- October 1, 2012
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Archive Center Monthly Report
- Magnet Quarterly Dues
- Indigent Burial Reimbursement
- Payroll Change Form
- Assessors Reimbursement Request to State Tax Commission
- Memorandum of Understanding between MPO and County
- Cape Special Road District-Letter of Agreement for MPO Voting Member
- Historic Preservation Grant- County Courthouse not selected for funding
- Approve payment of Registration, Reservations, and Mileage for newly elected official-Charles Herbst to attend MAC Conference in November
- Approve Nine Voting Delegates for the 2012 MAC Annual Conference
- Approve payment of 2013 NACO Membership Dues
County Commission Agenda
October 4, 2012
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:10 a.m. – Request from Prosecutor Morley Swingle to approve restructure of the Bad Check Administrator/Restitution Manager/Criminal Investigator position. Recommendation submitted is to change the position title, salary, and job description.
9:15 a.m.- Recommendation from Scott Bechtold, Highway Dept -Revise AE Simpson’s Construction’s order of construction on the CR 274 Bridge No.13200361
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Discuss Rotating County Vehicles out of the fleet and Transferring County Vehicles to other Departments.
- Discussion of OSCA IT Position
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:00 a.m.