Clinton D. Tracy
Paul E. Koeper
1st District Commissioner
Jay C. Purcell
2nd District Commissioner
Cape Girardeau County Commission
# 1 Barton Square Ste 302
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Kara Clark Summers
Clerk of Commission
Thursday, July 26, 2012
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- University Extension Contract Agreement
- Notice of Hearing-Vacating Alleyway-Whitewater
- Correspondence On Vacating Whitewater Alleyway
- Notice of 2012 Aggregate Assessed Valuations-Other than School Districts
- Disposition of Fire Foam Truck
County Commission Agenda
July 26, 2012
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:15 am-Adjuster’s International –Introduce their services.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Review County Advisory Board Openings/Reappointments
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: July 25th, 2012, 3:00 p.m.