Meeting of the Cape Girardeau County Commission, Administrative Office Building, Jackson, MO
Thursday, October 20, 2011, @ 9:00 a.m.
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Letter re: 2012 IV-D Budget.
- Check received from FEMA from flood/storm 2011.
- Notice to Proceed to Jokerst, Inc. on Grading Improvements on County Road 411 project.
- Copy of certified 2011 Tax Levies for Cape Girardeau County.
- Sheriff’s Recap and Monthly Status Report.
- Statement of Monthly Collections.
- Authorization to bid from MoDOT on Co. Rd. 233, Bean Branch bridge.
1. Closed Session Minutes from Oct. 13.
2. Request to add fire/foam truck to county’s insurance.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:15 Pete Frazier, Auditor, re: Springbrook upgrade
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: October 19, 2011, at 9:00 a.m.