COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2020 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for February 10, 2020 meeting.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Purchase Order-Approval request #24 to UMB Bank for direct payment to Missouri Vocational Enterprises (MVE)
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. General, Prop 1, use Tax Revenue Report from DOR
4. CART Funds Revenue Report- from DOR
5. Certificate of Training-Commissioner Charles Herbst
6. Certificate of Training-Commissioner Paul Koeper
7. Records Disposal Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Bids Received for Bid#20-01HWY02142020-Metal Culverts- Award Bid per Recommendation from Highway Administrator
- Approve Closed Session Minutes for Meeting on January 30, 2020 regarding Computer Technology
- Approve Reimbursement of Coroner Quarterly Expenses
- Discuss Approval of Lease Agreement for Child Support Office
- Approve County Collector Personal Property and Real Estate Adjustments for January 2020
- Discuss Approving VMware Host Servers for New Courthouse-IT Department
- Request to Apply for a Local Records Program Grant through the State of MO-Recorder of Deeds
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
February 19, 2020