COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, JANUARY 13, 2020 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES-
- Minutes for January 6th and January 9th, 2020 meetings.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Missouri State Agency Surplus Property Authorization Form
4. Missouri Dept of Conservation County Briefing Report
5. P&G Pilot Payment Received and Distribution of Payments
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -Present 2019 End of Year Budget Adjustments-County Auditor Pete Frazier
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Approval of 2020 JCS Tower Facility Lease
- Discuss Placing Stop Sign at Intersection of CR346 & CR347
- EMA Request to Issue a RFP (Request for Proposal) for Communication Tower Relocation
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Appointment to County Health Center Board of Trustees due to vacancy
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
January 10, 2020