COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, JULY 11th, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for July 8th, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Approval of New Courthouse Addendum #1- Courtroom #6
- Discuss Change Order to Approve Finishing Lower Parking Lot
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on June 24, 2019
- Adoption of Resolution No. 19-R3- A Resolution Authorizing the County Commission of Cape Girardeau County to Provide Abatement and Determine Types of Businesses for Its Organization and Plan of Operation-Updated from Original Resolution No. 10-R7
- Request to Advertise for Bids on Roof Replacement for Damaged Shelters and Restrooms-Parks Dept.
- Discuss 911 Dispatch Consolidation Project
- County Commission to Appoint Deputy Coroner
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
July 10, 2019