COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, JULY 8th, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for July 1st, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- 1. Treasurer Roger Hudson present Purchase Order for Approval-Penzel Construction Application No. 10
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:00 a.m. – John Mehner Representing MAGNET-Present Enhanced Enterprise Zone Application for Idyllic Enterprises
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Approving Lagers 2020 Employer Contribution Rate
- Discuss Roof Repairs Due to Storm Damage
- Discuss Approval of New Courthouse Addendum #1- Courtroom #6
- Discuss Change Order to approve finishing lower parking lot
- Request to Advertise for Bids for Ready Mix Concrete at South Park
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
OTHER BUSINESS: Board of Equalization convenes at 10:00 a.m.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
July 3rd, 2019