COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, JULY 29th, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for July 22nd, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Approve Purchase Order for 2017 Land Tax Sale Over-Surplus
- Approve Purchase Order to Little River Drainage District Annual Distribution of Drainage District #1
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Contract with Elmer Buchheit Construction for Grading Project CR408
4. Bank Reconciliation-June 2019
5. CART Funds Distribution Spreadsheet
6. City of Cape Girardeau Ordinance No. 5207-Annexing Tracts of Land
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Bids received on BID #09-26JULY19 – Ready Mix Concrete-Cape Girardeau County South Park Improvements-Award Bid per Parks Dept.
- County Collector-Submit for Consideration- Approval on BID #08–17JUL19 Tax Statement Printing and Mailing Services
- County Collector-Submit for Consideration-2019 Budget Adjustment
- Discuss Approval of Indigent Burial Request
- Discuss Approval of Business Associate Agreement-Billington Insurance Agency
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
OTHER BUSINESS: Board of Equalization Convenes at 10:00 a.m.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
July 26, 2019