COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, May 23rd, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for May 20th, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Final Audit Report for the Cape Girardeau County Collector
and Property Tax System released by the State Auditor’s Office.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Appoint Voting Delegate and Alternate for 2019 NACo Conference
- Request to Advertise for Bids on 2019-2020 NVRA Canvass of Voters per Section 115.163 RSMo.-County Clerk
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meetings held on April 15th, 25th, and 29th regarding Confidential Communications with State Auditor
- Discuss Credit Balance with MAC Workers Comp Trust
- Discuss Use of Upper Parking Lot during Homecomers Festivities
- Discuss Approval of Purchase Order to City of Jackson for Installation of Transformer at new Courthouse Location
- Discuss Approval of Change Order No. 4- Elevator Sill Reinforcement
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
May 22, 2019