COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25th, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of October 22nd, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- SAMS Entity Registration Letter
- Statement of Monthly Collections -Sept. 2018
- Dept. of Revenue- ACH for CART Funds
- 9:00 a.m.- Sheriff Ruth Ann Dickerson-Partnering with Delta R-V School District-Hiring a School Resource Officer
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss County Road 607 and County Road 532 Requests/Concerns
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on October 18, 2018 regarding Real Estate
- Approve Reimbursement of Coroner Expenses
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Board Appointments/Reappointments
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
October 24, 2018