COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10th, 2019 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for October 7th, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Treasurer Submit Purchase Order-Penzel Construction-Application No. 13
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. General, Prop 1, Use Tax, Sales Tax Revenue Spreadsheets
4. Delta Regional Authority Grant -Road Improvements
5. Oversight Division-2020 Fiscal Note Authorization Form
6. North Cape County Rural Fire Protection District 2020 Budget
7. Millersville Rural Fire Protection District 2020 Budget
8. Delta Fire Protection District Proposed Annual Budget 2020
9. Southeast Regional Planning & Economic Development Clean Diesel Grant
10. Sheriff Office Monthly Report – August 2019
11. Postage Report- September 2019
12. Cape Girardeau County Board for Developmentally Disabled Agenda and Prior
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Detective Jaime Holloway from Sheriff Office- Present Domestic Violence Awareness Proclamation
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approval of Parks Department Compensatory Time (Overtime Policy)
- Read Bids Received for BID #14-09OCT19 Lighting Supplies for Cape Girardeau County South Park Lake Project
- IT Department-Present for Approval Purchase of 4 used Network Racks for New Courthouse
- CERF (County Employees Retirement Fund) Annual Contribution
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
October 9, 2019