COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th, 2019 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for September 23rd, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. CART Funds Spreadsheet-Treasurer Office
4. CART Funds- Mo Dept of Revenue Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -MoDOT Representative Joe Kellian to present the County Road Inventory for Approval
- 9:15 a.m.- Director Jeff Trinkle representing Riverside Regional Library to Give Update on Purchase of New Building
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Approve Coroner Office Quarterly Reimbursements
2. Discuss Approval of Parks Department being added to the Comp Time Reimbursement Policy
3. County Collector to Submit for Approval-Land Tax Sale Over-Surplus Transferred to the County Treasurer
4. Discuss Approval of Mowers for Highway Department
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
September 25, 2019