COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, AUGUST 26th, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for August 22nd, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -Taxing Entities-Senior Citizens Service Fund Board, Cape County Board for Developmentally Disabled, and Mental Health Board to Present their 2019 Proposed Tax Rates
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Award Bid#19-05HWY08222019- Metal Culverts (material only) per Highway Dept. Recommendation
- IT Dept. to Present Recommendation for Approval-Network Technology for New Courthouse Facility
- Discuss Participating in the Missouri Department of Conservation (CART) County Aid Road Trust Program for 2020
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
August 23, 2019