COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, JULY 18th, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for July 11th, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Archive Center Monthly Report
4. Apportionment of County School Interest Fund 7/1/18-6/30/19
5. Cape County Private Ambulance Quarterly Response Report
6. Public Service Commission Order -File No. ER-2019-0335
7. Records Disposal Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -Representative from Wireless USA to present state contract with Motorola for 911 Dispatch Center Workstations
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Bids received on BID #08–17JUL19 Tax Statement Printing and Mailing Services-Refer to County Collector for Review
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
July 17, 2019