Meeting of the Cape Girardeau County Commission, Administrative Office Building, Jackson, MO 63755, Thursday, June 23, 2011, @ 9:00 a.m.
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Payroll Change Forms.
- Statement of Monthly Collections for May, 2011.
1. Closed Session Minutes from June 16, 2011, re: personnel.
2. Appointment of member to the Road & Bridge Advisory Board.
3. Reappointment of member to Riverside Regional Library Board.
4. Reappointment of two members to the CCBDD, Cape Co. Bd. For Developmentally Disabled.
5. Reappointment of two members to the Cape County Transit Authority Board.
6. Authorization to negotiate engineering services for bridge on County Road 274.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:00 Bid Opening – Painting & Caulking –
9:15 Bid Opening – Delinquent Land Tax Listing –
9:30 Diane Diebold, Co. Collector, re: proposed salary
Changes for two employees.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: June 22, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.