COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2020 9:00 AM
FORMER JACKSON COURTHOUSE
101 COURT ST, 3RD FLOOR LARGE COURTROOM
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES-
- June 11, 2020.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials/DEPARTMENT HEADS
- COVID-19 Update: In an effort to keep Cape Girardeau County residents safe and aware regarding the status of the virus, Emergency Management Agency (EMA) Director Mark Winkler will be issuing an update at the county commission meetings. EMA is working with our local governments, public health center, and medical personnel to make sure the information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) is consistent and dependable.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Humane Society Agreement – January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020
- Motorola Final Acceptance Completion Certificate – 8 Position MCC7500 Dispatch Console Sheriff’s Office
- Press Release County Commission Meetings Temporarily Relocated to Former Courthouse
- Recorder of Deeds monthly remittance to Treasurer $54, 216.52 for May 2020
- Cape Girardeau County Transit Authority awarded 3.7M CARES Act Funding
- Continuation of School Resource Officer 2020-2021 (year 2 of 3-year partnership) Sheriff’s Office and Nell Holcomb School
- Ameren Notification RE: Limestone Ridge Project – Community Representative Forum Invitation
- DOR Notification of Business Retail Sales Tax License Revoked
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Bridge Replacement Discussion
- Judge Request for Courthouse and Juvenile Office Health Screening Extension Request CARES Act Funding – 7/6/2020-7/31/2020
- Vacation Carryover Request Prosecuting Attorney Employee
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
June 19, 2020
Posted: 09:00 a.