COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, May 9th, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for May 6th, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Postage Report-April 2019
4. Cape Girardeau County Board for Developmentally Disabled Minutes
5. Bank Reconciliation- April 2019
6. Rite Group Contracts for Sheriff Office
7. Nabors Land Developers Lease Agreement-Public Defender Office
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -2018 Business Development Report-Cape Girardeau County Extension Office-Richard Proffer- Community Economic Development Field Specialist
- 9:15 a.m. – Emergency Solutions Grant Presentation-Grant Administrator Steve Wilson and Subgrantees Representatives
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Requisition for Payment to Penzel Construction-Application No. 8
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
May 7, 2019