COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, MAY 21, 2020 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for May 18, 2020 meeting.
- COVID-19 Update: In an effort to keep Cape Girardeau County residents safe and aware regarding the status of the virus, Emergency Management Agency (EMA) Director Mark Winkler will be issuing an update at the county commission meetings. EMA is working with our local governments, public health center, and medical personnel to make sure the information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) is consistent and dependable.
- Cape Girardeau County Public Health Representatives-Give a Preliminary Review on the Seroprevalence Survey
- Purchase Order- Approve request #43 to UMB Bank for Direct Payment to MVE
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Routine Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Award Bid#02-15May20- Windows and Frames Replacement-Old Sheriff Office per Building & Grounds Supervisor
- Read Bids Received for Bid# 05-19May20-Lien Search/Deed of Trust and Award Bid per recommendation from County Collector
- Read Bids Received for Bid#01-20MAY2020-Dumpter Services and refer to Building & Grounds for Review
- Approve County Collector Personal Property and Real Estate Adjustments-April 2020
- Request to Advertise Job Announcement for County Commission Administrative Assistant Position
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.