COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, MAY 14, 2020 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for May 7, 2020 meeting.
- COVID-19 Update: In an effort to keep Cape Girardeau County residents safe and aware regarding the status of the virus, Emergency Management Agency (EMA) Director Mark Winkler will be issuing an update at the county commission meetings. EMA is working with our local governments, public health center, and medical personnel to make sure the information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) is consistent and dependable.
- Approve Purchase Orders- Request #41 and Request #42 to UMB Bank for payment to Rapiscan and MVE
- Approve Purchase Order for (1) outside mounted drop box and (1) mailbox unit for Administration Building
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Routine Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Statement of Monthly Collections-March 2020
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.-
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Read Bids Received for Bid#03-12MAY20 Janitorial Supplies & Equipment and Award Bid per Recommendation
- Request to Advertise Board of Equalization Appeals Process in Local Media Newspapers
- Approve Vacation Rollover Request
- Approval of Misc. Equipment/Items for Bailiffs at New Courthouse
- Approval of Control System Software New Servers for New Courthouse (state contract)
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
May 13, 2020