COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, APRIL 29, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for April 25, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Certificate of Training-Collector Barbara Gholson
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m. -Present Intern Anna Thomas with Commission Commendation
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Award Bid#04-24APR19-Floor Covering for Assessor’s Office
- Discuss Indigent Burial Requests from Ford & Son Funeral Home
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meetings held on April 15, 2019 and April 25, 2019 regarding Confidential Communication with State Auditor
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
April 26, 2019