COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for April 22, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Postage Report -March 2019
4. Public Service Commission Order No. EO-2019-0320
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Request to Purchase (2) Lawn Mowers from State Contract
- Discuss Approving 2019 Human Society Agreement
- Request to Advertise for RFP on a Fire Alarm System for Archive Center per IT Dept.
- Read Bids received for Bid#04-24APR19-Floor Covering for Assessor’s Office-Refer Bids to Building & Grounds and Assessor for Review
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Reappointments to Cape Girardeau County Board for Developmentally Disabled
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION -Closed Session- 610.021(17) -Confidential or Privileged Communication with State Auditor
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
April 24, 2019