COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for April 15, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Sheriff Office Monthly Report
4. Recorder of Deeds Certificate of Training
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Read Bids Received & Award Bid#19-02HWY04182019HM -Plant Mix Bituminous Paving 2019 per Highway Administrator Recommendation
- Read Bids Received & Award BID #03-19APR19 – Lien Search/Deed of Trust, per County Collector Recommendation
- Request to Use Jackson Courthouse Lawn & Restrooms for Memorial Ceremony on May 27th, 2019 request submitted from American Legion Post-Jim Roche
- Request to Purchase (2) Lawn Mowers from State Contract
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION -Closed Session- 610.021(17) -Confidential or Privileged Communication with State Auditor
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
April 19, 2019