COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2020 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for April 9, 2020 meeting.
- COVID-19 Update: In an effort to keep Cape Girardeau County residents safe and aware regarding the status of the virus, Emergency Management Agency (EMA) Director Mark Winkler will be issuing an update at the county commission meetings. EMA is working with our local governments, public health center, and medical personnel to make sure the information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) is consistent and dependable.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Approval of Missouri Dept. of Conservation Agreement
- Approve Collector’s Annual Settlement
- Discuss Approval of County Telecommuting Policy
- Vacation Rollover Request-Parks Dept. Employee
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
April 10, 2020