COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, APRIL 11, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for April 4, 2019
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- General, Prop1, Use Tax- Revenue Report -March 2019
- CCPA Quarterly Response Report
- Bank Reconciliation -March 2019
- Certification of Election Returns for General Municipal-April 2, 2019
- Form 1313 – Back Tax Aggregate Abstract-Year 2018
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- HOPE Children’s Home- Request to Approve Grant Application with the Neighborhood Assistance Program-Stacey Wiley-Community Engagement Specialist
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Request to Advertise for Bids on Floor Covering-Assessor Office Remodel Project
- Discuss Approving Collector’s Annual Settlement
- Discuss Approving Requisition for Payment to Penzel Construction-Application No. 7
- Discuss Approving Coroner Quarterly Expenses Reimbursement Request
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
April 10, 2019