COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for March 11, 2019
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Bank Reconciliation -Feb. 2019
- Oath Of Office- Univ. Extension Council Vice President
- Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report-Feb. 2019
- Statement of Monthly Collections-Feb. 2019
- General, Prop 1, Use Tax Revenue-Feb. 2019
- Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Minutes
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Purchasing Snow Plow-Highway Dept.
- Discuss Approving Collector Office Monthly Adjustments
- Amend Minutes from 3/7/19 regarding Lease Agreement -Change Taking Funds from Capital Line Item to General Lease Property Line Item
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
March 13, 2019