COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2020 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES-
- Minutes for January 30, 2020 and February 3, 2020 meetings.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Statement of Monthly Collections-November & December 2019
4. Bank Reconciliation-December 2019
5. County apportionment of state assessed railroad and utilities taxes
collected for 2019
6. Statement of Monthly Collections -2018 Partial Protested Taxes
7. Statement of Monthly Collections Pilot-Chapter 100- Schaefer’s Electrical-December 2019
8. Statement of Monthly Collections Pilot-Chapter 100 Hubble Creek -November 2019
9. Archive Center Monthly Report-January 2020
10. Consumer Price Index
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1.None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Resolution No. 20-R2-Appointment of County Health Officer per Missouri Revised Statute No. 205.100
- Discuss Setting Rate for New Gazebo at South Park
- Approve Financial Statement for Cape Girardeau County, Missouri, for year ending December 31, 2019 and Publish in local media outlets.
- Vacation Rollover Request- Human Resources Dept.
- Approve Notice of Termination- Termination of agreement dated September 17, 1979, between the County and City of Cape Girardeau regarding the Common Pleas Courthouse
- Approve Quitclaim Deed to City of Cape Girardeau for the Commons Pleas Courthouse Property
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
February 5, 2020