COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for January 31, 2019
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Purchase Order- Approve Payment Application No. 5 to Penzel Construction
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- University of Missouri Extension-Cape County Office Annual Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. – Adopt Resolution No. 19-R2- Appoint County Health Officer- Jane Wernsman
- 9:10 a.m.- Present Tax Software Proposal-Collector Barbara Gholson
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement
for Providing Dispatch Services – Capital Costs Agreement with the City of Jackson
- Purchase of Dump Truck- Highway Department
- Read RFP’s Received on RFP#01-01FEB19- Managed Backup Solution-Refer to IT Department for Review and Recommendation
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
February 1, 2019