COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for February 4, 2019
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Annual Certification Report- Equitable Sharing
- Archive Center Monthly Report
- Senior Services fund Board Financial Report
- State Assessed Railroad and Utilities Apportionment of Taxes
- Consumer Price Index Percentage
- Fruitland Area Fire Protection District Annual Financial Report
- Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Sewer District Agenda & Prior Minutes
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve 2018 County Financial Statement
- Discuss Jackson R2 Librarians Using Jackson Courthouse Lawn/Restrooms for Jackson Reads Event
- Discuss Court Reporter Request to Approve Purchase
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
February 8, 2019