COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2020 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES-
- Minutes for February 6, 2020 meeting.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Purchase Order – Approve Request for Distribution Project Cost Request#23 to UMB Bank for payment to Penzel Construction Application No. 17 Inv#21805
- Purchase Order- Approve Request for Distribution Project Cost for Reimbursement of Fees for the Certificate of Participation 2020
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Cape County Board of Developmentally Disabled Financial Statement 2019
4. Cape County Board of Developmentally Disabled Agenda & Prior Minutes
5. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Prior Minutes
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1.None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Personal Property and Real Estate Adjustments for Additions and Court Orders/Abatements-March 2019-December 2019-County Collector
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
February 7, 2020