COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2019 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES-
- Minutes for December 16, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Sheriff Office Monthly Report
4. CART Funds Spreadsheet
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.-Public Hearing for 2020 Budget- The public hearing is to give interested citizens an opportunity to ask questions and present comments.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Motorola Net Clock for Central Dispatch
- Approve Stanley Commander for New Courthouse Facility
- Discuss Approval of Tower Equipment Consolidation for Sheriff Office
- Approval of Coroner Office Quarterly Reimbursements
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
December 18, 2019