COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSAY, DECEMBER 12, 2019 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES-
- Minutes for December 9, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. Approve Purchase Order for Payment to Penzel Construction-Application No. 15
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Bank Reconciliation-November 2019
4. Statement of Monthly Collections-October 2019
5. Postage Report-November 2019
6. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report-November 2019
7. General, Prop 1, Use Tax Sales Tax Revenue
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve 2020 Cape Girardeau County Healthcare Plan to include Stop Loss
- Approve 2020 Cape Girardeau County Healthcare Summary Plan and Plan Description
- Recorder of Deeds-Present Proposal from ARCA Search to Digitize Surveyor’s Records
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Board Reappointments
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
December 11, 2019