COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8th, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for November 5, 2018
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Approve Requisition for Payment to Navigate Building Solutions as submitted by Treasurer Roger Hudson
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Pro-West & Associates Agreement-Addressing Services
- 9:00 a.m.- Anthony Ohmes/Agronomy Specialist- University of Missouri Extension- Present Agriculture Update in Cape Girardeau County
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss the Day After Thanksgiving as County Holiday
- Discuss Purchase of Truck for Highway Department
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Closed Session Real Estate 610.021 (2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
November 7, 2018