COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21st, 2019 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES-
- Minutes for November 14th, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Approve Purchase Order-UMB Bank Administration Fees
- Approve Purchase Order-Zuercher’s -Software Purchase Reimbursed by Federal Grant
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report-October 2019
4. LAGERS Annual Meeting Report
5. Park Board Minutes Meeting held on October 29,2019
6. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda and prior meeting minutes
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Approve Agreement with Public Entity for Collection of Taxes by County Collector
2. Approve Purchase of Security Equipment for New Courthouse Project
3. Approve Crain Funeral Home Lease Agreement for Coroner Office
4. Appoint Proxy to Represent Cape Girardeau County at the4 Annual Meeting of the landowners of the Little River Drainage District
5. Award RFP#13-29OCT19- Third Party Benefits Administration per recommendation from Insurance Committee
6. Discuss Purchase of Batteries for Outdoor Warning Sirens -EMA
7. Discuss New Trucks for County Highway Department
8. Discuss Public Works Employee
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
November 20, 2019