COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18th, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of October 15th, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Purchase Order for UMB Bank Series 2011 Bonds- Treasurer Roger Hudson
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Sheriff Office Monthly Report
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Adopt Ordinance No. 18-04- Authorizing The County Of Cape Girardeau, Missouri To Enter Into A Lease Purchase Transaction, The Proceeds Of Which Will Be Used To Pay Costs Of Constructing, Furnishing And Equipping A New Justice Center; And Authorizing Presiding Commissioner To Execute All Certain Documents And Actions In Connection Therewith.
- Discuss Approving Extension of Personal Leave Request
- Request to Advertise for RFP- Addressing Services- County Assessor Office
- Request to Approve Pro-West & Associates to install an Integration Solution for Address Request/Changes and Authorize Presiding Commissioner to Execute the Agreement- County Assessor Office
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from Meeting held on October 4, 2018 regarding Real Estate
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Closed Session- Real Estate 610.021(2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regu lar or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
October 17, 2018