COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11th, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of October 4th, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Certificate of Training-Assessor Bob Adams
- 9:00 a.m. – Adoption of a Domestic Violence Awareness Proclamation presented by Sheriff Office Detective Jaime Holloway
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Adopt County Password Policy -Presented by IT Director Eric McGowen
- Park Board Recommendations to Approve Holiday Lights Policy- Park Superintendent Bryan Sander
- Park Board Recommendation to set up Park Fund with the Community Foundation of the Ozarks Program -Park Superintendent Bryan Sander
- Approve Relocation of Gas Lines by Liberty Utilities
- Indigent Burial Request- Ford & Son’s Funeral Home
- Approve Upgrade to County Clerk Elections Website by Element 74 for Phase II (Buildout of Fillable PDF) and Authorize Presiding Commissioner to Execute the Agreement
- Approve FY2019 CART (County Aid Road Trust Program) Agreement and Authorize Presiding Commissioner to Execute the Agreement
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
October 10, 2018