COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, JANUARY 27, 2020 9:00 AM
COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, 3RD FLOOR
ONE BARTON SQUARE
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES-
- Minutes for January 23rd, 2020 meeting.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Approve Purchase Order to MVE-Request No. 22 to UMB Bank
- Approve Otis Elevator Annual Payment
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. CART Funds Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Replacement of Equipment at Millersville Repeater Site
- Adopt Resolution No. 20-R1- Updated from Original Resolution No. 18-R1- Establishing the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Discuss Adding Blanket Tool Policy per Quotes by W.E. Walker Lakenan Insurance
- Amend County HealthCare Plan by Adding City of Jackson Dispatchers Transferring to the New Dispatch Center
- Discuss Allowing the Local Records Program Office of the Missouri Secretary of State to microfilm prior years of the County Commission minutes at no cost to the county
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
January 24, 2020