COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for January 14, 2019
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
- Missouri Dept. Of Conservation 2018 County Briefing
- CCPA Quarterly Response Report
- Sales Tax Distribution -Dutchtown
- City of Jackson Ordinance No. 19-02 -Annexation of Land
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Resolution No. 19-R1- Authorizing Presiding Commissioner to execute all documents related to the Land & Water Conservation Fund Grant
- Purchase of Highway Dept. Equipment
- Budget Adjustment for Public Defender’s Office
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on 911 System
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
January 16, 2019