COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, JUNE 27th, 2019
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes for June 24th, 2019.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Read bids received for Bid#07-26JUN19- Publish 2019 Delinquent Land Tax Listings – Award Bid per County Collector Recommendation
- Award BID #06–18JUN19 2019-2020 NVRA Canvass of Voters- County Clerk’s Office
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on June 20th, 2019 regarding Personnel Matter
- Request to Advertise for Bids for Outsourcing, Preparing and Mailing Personal and Real Estate Tax Bills-County Collector
- Request to Advertise for Bids on Grading Improvements on County Road 408-Highway Department
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
June 26, 2019