COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29th, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for November 26th, 2018
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Public Service Commission Orders-ER-2019-0151, ER-2019-0152, ER-2019-0153
- 2019 Fiscal Communication Authorization Form-Legislative Oversight Division
- 9:00 a.m.- Accept the Resignation of County Collector Diane Diebold submitted on November 27, 2018 – Resignation Effective November 30, 2018 at Midnight
- 9:05 a.m. – Per Missouri State Statute 105.030.2(1)-Appoint Barbara Gholson to fill the vacancy of County Collector -Effective December 1, 2018 at 12:01 a.m.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Bids received for BID#14-28NOV18-Surety Bonds and Award BID#14-28NOV18-Surety Bonds
- Request from Court Reporter to Purchase Computer
- MOPERM Liability Insurance Renewal
- Appoint Proxy to Represent Cape Girardeau County at the Annual
Meeting of the landowners of the Little River Drainage District
- Budget Adjustment for Parks Department
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Closed Session Real Estate 610.021 (2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
November 28, 2018