COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of September 17, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- LAGERS Supplemental Valuation Results
- Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Prior Minutes
- Motor Fuel-Motor Vehicle Sales-Motor Vehicle Fee Sales Tax Revenue Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -MASBDA (Missouri Agriculture and Small Business Development Authority) Grant – Christopher Ludwig Representing Jackson Egg Company
- 9:15 a.m. Edward Byrne Memorial (JAG)Justice Assistance Grant -Sheriff Ruth Ann Dickerson
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Minutes from Special Session meeting held on September 14, 2018
- Approve Electrical Work for Vending Machines installed at Old Jail Building
- Approve Purchase of File Drawers/Cabinets
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
September 21, 2018