Monday, September 21, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of September 14, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Humane Society 2016 Housing Agreement
4. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report- August
5. U S Bank Cancelled Checks Report-August
6. Notice of Public Hearing-City of Cape Girardeau Tax Increment Financing Commission
7. Statement of Monthly Collections-July 2015
8. Certificate of Training-County Clerk
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m.- Assessor Bob Adams- Present recommendation to Award Proposal for RFP #: 14-20NOV14 – Personal Property Computer Assisted Assessment System
2.9:10 a.m.-Highway Department-Present Bids and Recommendation to Award bid for
Grading Improvements on County Road 231
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss Additional Road Improvements on County Road 510
2. Discuss Time Extension with Blevins Asphalt on 2015 Chip Seal Surfacing project
3. Discuss Elevator Repairs
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
September 18, 2015 9:30 a.m.