Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 301
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Phone: (573) 243-1052 Fax: (573) 204-2493
Thursday, September 19, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 16, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Bank Reconciliation/Balance Sheet-August
- Postage Report-August
- Juvenile Office Car Log Report-August
- Park Board Minutes
- Cape Girardeau County Health Care Plan Employee Distribution
- Plan Member Notice of Privacy Practices
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from September 12, 2013 Meeting
- Refer Bids Received for Grading County Road 228 Project to Highway Department for Review
- Adopt The Affordable Care Plan (ACP)
- Business Associate Agreement with Mutual Medical
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
- 9:00 a.m. –AT & T Representative presents Proclamation “It Can Wait, No Texting While Driving Pledge Day”
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 18, 2013 9:15 a.m.