Thursday, July 19, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of July 9, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
- Cape County Private Ambulance -Quarterly Report
- DSSSF Grant-Sheriff Office
- Gazebo Contract
- Road & Bridge Advisory Board Agenda & Prior Minutes
- Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Prior Minutes
- Apportionment of County School Interest Fund-7/1/17-6/30/18
10. Annual Report of the County clerk to the State Board of Education
None at this time.
- Request to Advertise for Bids on Floor Covering- Central Dispatch Communications Center
- Approve Reimbursement of Expenses-Coroner Office
- Request from Bryan Sander, Parks Department Superintendent to approve South Park Lake Improvements in conjunction with Missouri Dept. of Conservation
- Request to Advertise for Bids for Grading Improvements on County Road 324-Highway Department
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
July 18, 2018
Revised: 11:40 a.m.